Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's been a long time...

It's such a shame that I've neglected this blog for so long considering all that's been happening with my ministry this semester. I should really be more disciplined in this. 

Anyway, what to update first is pretty easy. As you may know, last semester saw me spending a lot of time not doing ministry because I was fundraising. I was looking for a part-time job while I was doing that, which brought me back to the job that I had quit last summer to, ironically, fundraise. This semester, I'm still working at the theater for some supplemental income. This obviously causes a problem with one job being in San Diego and the other one in Tempe. Well, that problem was solved by moving one job over. 

So, at least for this semester, I've become staff for the ASU Navs. I'm reintegrating myself into this ministry after being absent for a semester, but the transition as seemed to go smoothly for the most part. My biggest problem is that coming in midway through the year, I've run into trouble finding some guys that I could invest in. I'm looking to get a Bible study for upperclassman men going, which I'm hoping can be beneficial for me and the students. 

I think that's enough for right now. I swear I'll update more often. I've just been having trouble with my computer, so my iPod Touch has been serving as my mini-laptop. There's plenty of stuff to write about, so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment